Instructions for Bedbug Treatment
Prior to Bedbug Treatment please follow the instructions listed below:
- All clothing in affected area should be removed from drawers and closets then put into plastic bags. Then dry in dryer on high heat for 45 minutes minimum.
- Sheets and bed linens must also be washed and dried on high heat temperatures for 45 minutes minimum.
- All curtains or draperies should be removed and put into plastic bags to be put in dryer on high heat for 45 minutes minimum.
- All stored personal items must be removed from closets and from under beds.
- Torn or damaged pillows should be discarded.
- Furniture in affected area must be free of clutter and any personal items.
- After treatment, open windows to air out any unpleasant odors when returning.
- Any questions about treatment may by answered by calling (740) 454-8000 or by contacting us.