A medical facility needs to be designed to limit further complications of diseases and infections. Hospitals are sensitive places where people battle debilitating conditions. As members of the administration, you need to provide an environment that’s safe and hygienic to these people. The health of your patients is your responsibility, after all. Continue reading
Of all the pests that run around your house, bedbugs are arguably the worst! While other pests destroy your belongings and foods, bedbugs feast on something far more precious—you! Continue reading
Pests affect us in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:
- They’re aesthetically displeasing.
- The contaminate your food.
- Some of them (termites, for example) feed on wood and eat away at your furniture.
- They bite us, causing itching and irritation.
- Above all, they also lead to allergic reactions and respiratory issues.